Wondering Which Home Improvement 2015 Trends to Follow? Here are 5 We Recommend!
At SuperiorPRO, one of our top goals is effective communication with our customers. Part of that communication means listening to what customers want, and always having an ear to the ground when it comes to current trends. So what are the home improvement 2015 trends that have our customers excited? Some of them are cosmetic, but increasingly, we find that what people really care about is raising the value of their homes. Let’s look at five trends that are rising this year:
- Gray is the new neutral. One of the quickest ways to update a home is to paint it! Interior design is favoring shades of gray this year, with charcoal tones elegantly accenting kitchen, and gray replacing beige as the go-to neutral. This doesn’t mean that bland interiors are the standard, though; accent walls are popular, using not only contrasting colors, but also textures like natural wood or faux finishes. Chalkboard paint is another interesting choice for an accent wall.
- Bathrooms are big. In recent years, kitchens have grown larger and more customized; however, 2015 may be shaping up to be the year of the bathroom. The traditional bathtub and shower combination is being replaced by freestanding bathtubs, and bathrooms are being made more elegant and stylish. Don’t despair, shower lovers! If you do opt for a shower, you’ll find that today’s showers tend to be large, walk-in affairs, completely enclosed with oversized panes of glass or solid walls.
- Eco is in. From low-flow plumbing fixtures, to Energy Star appliances, to recycled floors and countertops, green home improvements continue to be an important trend. Homeowners are concerned with more than just aesthetic features for their homes, and want to improve energy efficiency while being environmentally responsible.
- Outdoor is for entertaining. For several years now, there’s been an interest in better utilizing outdoor spaces. In 2015, homeowners are continuing to see their outdoor spaces as extensions of their living space, rather than just yards. Open fire features are popular, as are outdoor kitchens and, for those who really want to splurge, pizza ovens.
- For a hefty ROI, consider siding. Fiber cement siding is environmentally friendly, beautiful, and durable. It’s extremely versatile, and comes in a variety of textures and colors. It doesn’t easily warp or fade, is resistant to termites, moisture, rot, and fire, and maintains a fresh appearance for an average of 7 to 15 years. According to Remodel magazine, homeowners who install fiber cement siding can expect an 84.3% return on their investment.
Home Improvement Projects on the Horizon? SuperiorPRO Has You Covered.
If you’re ready to make improvements to your home, it’s important to find a company you can trust. SuperiorPRO Painting and Exteriors is such a company, working with only the best, most qualified team to perform quality work and install excellence products like James Hardie® fiber cement siding. Whether you need siding, interior or exterior painting, or stucco, SuperiorPRO can help, offering not only superior workmanship, but also effective communication and excellent customer service.
Call SuperiorPRO today to schedule a free quote for your no-rot, stunning 100% James Hardie Home – (404) 436-2900. We service all of Atlanta and the surrounding areas.