Marietta Siding Installation
SuperiorPRO has been serving Marietta’s siding installation needs for nearly three decades. Aside from being the area’s trusted installer for premium James Hardie™ siding products, we also offer industry-leading warranties on all projects and unparalleled installation expertise.
When You Need New Siding Installation in Marietta
We love helping our neighbors with their exterior updates. It’s our passion, the reason we come to work every day, and we’re obsessed with creating the best, longest-lasting results for your home. So, when your home’s exterior is looking a little shabby, trust us to help you decide if now is a good time to install new siding on your home. Whether you’ve noticed impact damage to your siding outside and fading color due to our area’s sunny summers or interior damage like stains on your interior walls or high utility bills, your home will show you some signs when it’s time to install new siding.
Common Siding Installation Issues
Installing new siding in Marietta is a large investment, so you want to make sure the job is done right the first time. Improperly installed siding can lead to a whole host of other issues, including but not limited to:
- Warping & Buckling: This is the most common and obvious sign of improperly installed siding. This typically happens when temperatures rise after siding has been installed too tightly.
- Cracking: Both impact damage from hail, branches, and other debris and moisture issues can cause cracks to form in recently installed siding.
- Moisture Issues: Water entering your walls due to improperly laid moisture barriers can lead to water damage inside your home and even cause structural issues down the line.
- Mold Growth: Water behind your siding can also cause mold to start growing. This is both a structural issue for your home and a potential health hazard for your family.
- Sagging Siding: This happens when siding is installed too loosely. Instead of the straight, neat rows you imagined, it may look like your house has started to melt as siding starts to sag.
- Noise: Siding that was installed too loosely can create irritating popping or cracking noises as it expands and contracts due to temperature changes.
Ready to update that old siding? Contact the area’s most trusted team: SuperiorPRO! We’re prepared to help you update your home quickly and effectively through our expert siding installation services in Marietta.