Marietta Siding Replacement
There are plenty of reasons to choose SuperiorPRO. First of all, we’re the area’s premier provider of James Hardie™ products. They’re an industry-leading manufacturer of durable, attractive siding products based right here in the U.S.A.! Our access to their products paired with our unparalleled installation expertise and warranties make us the best choice for your next siding replacement project in Marietta!
When to Replace Siding in Marietta
When it’s time to replace old, outdated siding on your home, you probably know it. Peeling, warping, cracking, or other damage is a sign your siding needs immediate help. The question becomes, then, “who do I trust to fix my home?” SuperiorPRO has been serving Marietta’s siding replacement needs for more than 25 years, and we’re prepared to help with any size project from smaller repairs to a full siding replacement!
Common Siding Replacement Issues
- Warping & Buckling: As temperatures rise and fall, siding that was installed too tightly doesn’t have the room it needs to expand and contract, which can lead to warping.
- Cracking: Both water escaping behind your siding and damage from hail or debris can create cracks or holes in your siding.
- Moisture Issues: Once water gets behind the moisture barrier beneath your siding, it can lead to water damage inside your home and even cause structural damage.
- Mold Growth: Mold growth behind your siding can lead to dangerous structural damage as well as health hazards for those living inside the affected home.
- Sagging Siding: When siding is installed too loosely, it can start to sag. Instead of neat, straight rows, it’ll look as though your house has started to melt.
- Noise: Cracking or popping noises stem from loose siding expanding and contracting as temperatures rise and fall.