If you are looking for a siding that is beautiful, durable, and environmentally friendly, SuperiorPRO Painting & Exteriors has the answer with fiber cement siding from James Hardie.
You might ask yourself, what are the advantages of using a fiber cement product? Consider the following:
- Fiber cement is termite-proof, non-combustible, and mold-resistant
- Because of its natural qualities and thick profile, fiber cement siding withstands extreme winds and hail
- Its impact resistance makes it an ideal choice for homes in hurricane or tornado-prone areas like Atlanta
- Once installed, you may even pay lower premiums on your homeowner’s insurance
- Moisture and severe temperatures don’t pose threats to fiber cement siding
- Unlike wood, it doesn’t expand, contract, or allow dampness to pass through. It won’t warp, shrink, or rot
- Consequently, it holds paint three to four times longer – greatly reducing maintenance costs while looking great
- With longevity warranted up to 30 years, it is often specified as an attractive, green choice on sustainable building projects
- Fiber cement siding increases the insulation value of your home, keeping it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Not only is it available in a variety of textures, it can be purchased primed or completely finished
SuperiorPRO Painting & Exteriors is a Preferred Remodeler and Certified Installer of James Hardie Siding.
SuperiorPRO offers many different styles of siding and innovative solutions to increase the curb appeal and overall value of your home while reducing ongoing maintenance costs. This is also the very best opportunity to increase the insulation value of your home. We offer many products that will greatly enhance your energy efficiency while making your home cooler in the summer and warmer in winter. When you’re ready to re-side your Atlanta home, turn to the experts at SuperiorPRO Painting & Exteriors.