Your home’s siding is one of the first lines of defense against the elements (extreme weather, wind, insects, sun, and snow) and one of the first things people notice when looking at your home. It should definitely be replaced if it has not been properly maintained and it has any kind of water damage, mold, or rotting. It is also time to consider siding replacement if your home’s siding has deteriorated or you’re just looking to update to look of your home’s exterior.
Benefits of Siding Replacement
- Increase Curb Appeal: As your siding deteriorates from natural aging, the color can become faded and lackluster. It begins to take on a unclean appearance improve your home design and give it a fresh new look. Aging siding often becomes an eyesore that effects the curb appeal, value,.As siding ages, it also often fades to a less vibrant color than it originally was, and begins to retain a generally dirty appearance that is very difficult to keep clean. New siding comes in a variety of colors, profiles, and textures. This means that when replacing your siding, it is a great time to change the color and add some architectural details to your home!
- Repair Hidden Structural Damage: Older siding can also allow rainwater to drip around windows and leak into your home, causing unseen structural damage. When replacing your siding, you will have the opportunity to repair this structural damage before further deterioration can occur.
- Increase Energy Efficiency: Adding insulation to your home’s exterior walls or a house wrap during siding replacement can keep wind and moisture out of your home while increasing its energy efficiency.
SuperiorPRO Offers Our Clients 3 Types of Siding
- James Hardie® ColorPlus® Siding: This siding comes with a beautiful, baked-on factory finish, a 15 year finish warranty, and is available in a variety of stunning color options.
- James Hardie® Fiber Cement Siding: This siding is termite-proof, non-combustible, mold-resistant, and increases the insulation value of your home, keeping it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. It holds paint three to four times longer, greatly reducing maintenance costs while making it an attractive, green choice.
- Vinyl siding: SuperiorPRO vinyl siding is the most cost effective solution and is virtually maintenance free—no painting needed ever! Available in 15 standard and 8 premium color options it is also color fade resistant.
Trust SuperiorPRO with All of Your Home’s Siding Needs
We are not only Atlanta’s #1 choice for siding installation, but also for painting, stucco, windows, roofing, and gutters. Request a FREE quote or contact us today to get started on your next home improvement project.